Electronic Proof of Claim Form
EFFECTIVE JUNE 1, 2013. A LOGIN AND PASSWORD IS NO LONGER NEEDED TO ELECTRONICALLY FILE:
- An original proof of claim
- An amended proof of claim
- A withdrawal of a proof of claim
BEFORE YOU FILE YOUR CLAIM please review the Electronic Proof of Claim Frequently Asked Questions, Helpful Tips, Proof of Claim Instructions.
Register here for a limited filer login and password to file additional claim related matters and certain other documents. Click here for the full list of events that can be filed with a limited filer login and password.
Electronic Filing of Claims
- Proof of Claim forms for all chapters may be filed electronically. A login/password is not required.
The name and complete address of the creditor must appear on the claim form. If an attorney is filing the claim on behalf of a creditor, the attorney should also enter his/her name and address. The name and title, if any, of the person authorized to file the claim is required on the claim form.
Penalty for filing fraudulent claim: Fine of up to $500,000 or imprisonment for up to 5 years, or both. 11 U.S.C. §§ 152 and 3571.
- Proof of Claim Instructions
- Proof of Claim Frequently Asked Questions
- Helpful Hints
- Submit an original proof of claim
- Submit an amended proof of claim
- Submit a withdrawal of proof of claim